Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

No baby Yet!! My belly really itches and my cough has gotten worse but other than that I dont really mind that she is late. I keep getting FATTER but I guess that is ok. Soon I will be able to exercise again and hopefully go back to normal!! Anyways just want to everyone to know that Erik and I are very Thankful for all our friends and Family!! We have the best of the best friends and family. We love you all!! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

jake.shalise said...

Happy Thanksgiving to both of you!!! I hope you have a relaxing day and I hope that cough will get better! Love you!

Tarah Peacock said...

Happy Thanksgiving sis! I hope all goes well tonight and that you will be able to hold your little sweetheart sometime tomorrow.

Jessi Fogg said...

I want to see some pictures of your little baby girl! How are you doing?