Thursday, November 13, 2008

Doctor appointment the for second time this week!!

Well I went back to the Doctors today so they could check my blood pressure to make sure it was normal. And it was. So I will keep my bun in the oven for a little longer than this weekend. I am SO UNCOMFORTABLE. My belly CANNOT get any BIGGER!! My stomach itches like crazy. I stayed up half the night last night itching it!! The other bad news is that I am not having any contractions, not even cramping. Well today I thought I might have had one contraction so far but I really dont know. My stomach tightened up for half a minute and then it was back to normal. I wasnt in any pain though. So anyways Erik's family started a pool of when I am going to have her and how much she will weigh, length, day, time, and if she is going to have any hair. I think I am going to start one with my family as well. Maybe it will pass the time a little faster. Everyone thinks I am going late. I am pretty sure they are right. My father in law, and my sister think I am going to have her on Thanksgiving. I will be very mad. Who wants hospital food on Thanksgiving really? Well I will keep everyone updated on the little one who never wants to make an entrance.

6 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Don't get too frustrated. I told you when I was pregnant with Hazel I had nothing, no contractions, nothing and then three days later she came all on her own. Contractions don't always hurt. I had them for 3 months with the twins and sometimes your stomach just goes hard. Almost feels like you are doing a sit up. Keep lotion on your belly that will help the itching. I used the lotion for stretch marks, it did nothing for the stretch marks but it worked the best for itching. Good Luck. Oh and try to get alot of sleep now, you won't get much once she comes.

jake.shalise said...

Oh Michelle she just loves your tummy! Tell her to come out now!!!!

Cami said...

eeek. i totally remember that feeling its the worst. and itching, ugh i hated that too! but its so worth it, i promise every minute is worth it. obviously she isn't ready quite yet! i'm certainly glad to hear that your blood pressure is good, i had a c-section and i don't wish that upon anyone. its not as bad as some people say but its not fun either! i'm so excited for you.

Olivia Jane Designs said...

I'm a little offended that Denique doesn't want to come out and meet me - you must not be telling her enough about me haha ;) Maybe that would help motivate her LOL. Sorry you're so uncomfortable :( Let me know if you need anything :)

Cassidy Meine said...

The itching was bad!!! I forgot about that! I went to an acupuncture guy when I was 3 days over, and I had the baby two days later! So remember that is an option... I love hearing your updates!!!

Heidi Madsen said...

AH, try not to be so frustrated. I know it is so much easier said than done. I promise she will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see her!!!!