Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another week and Still NO Progress

Well I went to the doctors again this week, and still NO progress. I am thinkin she is pretty cozy in there and doesn't want to really come out to this cold weather we are having. I cant blame her I dont really enjoy that much myself!! I am still not dialated nor am I effaced at all!! Which pretty much means she hasn't dropped and I am going to be pregnant FOREVER!! So I will just have to enjoy everyone else's babies. So Tarah and Heidi post lots of Pictures of the little ones. And Ericka I will be at your house everyday!! Well I guess she could be coming sooner than I think. My blood pressure was a little higher than it has been lately so my doctor asked me to go back and see him on Thursday so they can check my blood pressure again. If it is higher then they will have to either induce me or I will have to have a C-section depending on how high or serious it looks. If it hasnt changed or goes back to normal then I will still be playing the waiting game!! So I will let you all know if she is coming early this weekend or if I will be waiting!

4 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

Definitely keep us updated! I want her to come!

jake.shalise said...

I agree she must be cold!! Erik better know how to post once she comes I'll be checking for her to arrive.... I can't wait!!!! I want to meet her. Jake is in deep with all these babies... I'm just going to have to play with your little angel until I get one. Keep me posted if she comes early... Good luck hun!

About Us said...

Thanks for the update I've been thinking about you and if she's come yet! Keep the updates coming and I hope she comes soon, for your sake, cause I bet you are so ready for her to come!!

Cami said...

oh my goodness i hope that things start moving soon. my friend had the same problem with her blood pressure. eek! i will be anxious to hear how this thursday's appointment goes.