Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Doctors Visit...

Well I went to the Doctor on Tuesday the 4th, and the doctor did a pelvic exam to see if anything was happening yet!! Unfortunately the answer was no!! My cervix is soft but he didnt say that I was thinning or dialated. The good news is, is that since her lung and brain are still developing it is probably a good thing she is ready to come out. I dont want a sick baby especially with the weather we are having!! But I cant wait much longer, not only am I uncomfortable but it seems like everyone has their baby!! My cousin from California is coming with her baby tomorrow, my sister just had her baby and My friends Jason and Heidi just had their precious baby girl on Monday!! She is so cute, she has lots of hair!! So now I just want my little one to be here!! Well I go back to the Doctor on Monday so I will let you know if I make any progress in the next week.

5 comments:

Diane Dimond said...

Wow. I can't believe the time is getting closer. You are adorable pregnant. You are going to make a great little mommy.

About Us said...

I can't wait til she comes! Even though I won't be in Utah to see her for real I can't wait for the pictures..and please go to my blog and give me your email address, I am turning it to private and need to put you on my list!

Jessi Fogg said...

I remember when my doctor told me I wasn't dialated with Hazel. I wanted to kick him in the head. It really doesn't mean anything though because I went into labor three days later and she came really quick for a first baby. I hope everything goes well. Don't forget to let me know when she comes.

Carlye said...

She'll be here before you know it! I even have your due date written on my calendar (I got sick of asking you when you are due . . .). I also remember when my doctor told me I wasn't dialated and this was days before my actual due date. I cried on my way home and stopped at Albertsons and bought some ice cream. Then three days after my due date I went in and I was still only to a one. . . very disappointing, but I went into labor just a few hours later and had Tyler by the next morning.

Cami said...

it's getting SO close... i am so excited for you. i really want to come to see you in the hospital! you are going to be such a cute mommy! YAY!