Wednesday, October 29, 2008

24 days!!

Less than 4 weeks til my little princess is here!! Time has gone by so fast!! I have been so lazy during this whole pregnancy, always tired and sleepy. Well nothing has changed I am even more sleepy now than ever but I am in "nesting mode". I want to clean and organize my whole house and I am trying harder than ever to get her room finished!! I just want my house to be ready for her. Her room is at a stand still and is so messy I dont even know where to begin. I need to sand the blanket chest, magnet board, table, and shelf before I can paint them. Then I need to get her decals up on the walls, finish buying the finsishing touches, put the decorations on the table and shelf, and finish organizing all the gifts I got from my first shower. Speaking of my first Shower thanks to everyone that came!! We had a great turn out! I would say that I had about 40 people come!! Thanks for everyones love and support!! I will be taking pictures of her room as I complete it. Hopefully it wont be to much longer!!

Next week at my doctors appt. my doctor will be doing a pelvic exam. I will let everyone know if He thinks I will come early or not. Sorry if that is to much detail. But I am not a shy person!!

4 comments:

jake.shalise said...

YAY!!! Baby is coming soon! If you need help I will gladley come over to help you. I can't wait for your shower this weekend. Mostly I can't wait to meet your little princess I hope you know that I'll be coming over a lot to hold her and love her since I don't have one... ha ha!

Heidi Madsen said...

Ah, I totally know how you feel! Everything will come together perfectly for you! She is one lucky girl!

About Us said...

YAY! I wanna see some more pregnant pics, michelle! :) I am so excited for you, can't wait!

Heidi Madsen said...

hey, guys. I'm delivering up here in Logan. Chell, I don't think you will be nervous in a week or two. I was a little bit nervous but now I am just so UNCOMFORTABLE and so ready. You'll do great! We'll have to get togehter over Christmas break so our little darlings can meet, it will be do fun!