Thursday, October 2, 2008

SPEEDING!!



So yesterday I got caught speeding!! I was on my from one bank to the next and i was on the phone with erik telling him how mad I was at the bank I just left. When all of a sudden I was flagged down by a sherriff!! There were four sherriff cars pulled off the side of the road they were all out of their cars radaring on 12600 S. where it turns from 40 to 35. Well needless to say I go caught!! Then they flagged two more cars right behind me so there was three of us pulled over at the same time. I am lucky though, they let me off with a warning!! I didnt even have to cry though I was about to cuz I was so frustrated with the bank and my pregnancy hormones are crazy!! But NO TICKET FOR ME!!

3 comments:

Olivia Jane Designs said...

haha you need to teach me that art :) I have never been pulled over without a ticket. Although, it hasn't happened for awhile.... knock on wood ;)

Anonymous said...

wow! thats great... that you only got off with a warning.. maybe he saw that you were pregnant! ;] i can't believe your little one is getting so close. i'm excited for you!

Court said...

Oh man I hate speeding tickets!! but that was nice of him to let you off!! yay! i found you threw allis blog!! you guys are so cute!! when are you due again?!