Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whats been going on??

Well it has been a few weeks since my last post so I am here to update everyone!! Life is good at the Brown household. Erik's work is really busy and he is pulling in a lot of business for them. He is a good salesman for sure. I am been super busy with cheer. Both the studio and Riverton High are getting ready for competition. I have been at cheer everyday for the last two weeks it seems. Denique is getting so big. She was two months on wed. She is so fun and is growing to fast. We went to her two month appt on thursday. She is 75% in height and her head and 95% in weight!! We laughed super hard that she is almost off the charts!! But boy do we love those chunky cheeks and thighs!! She is also smiling so much. She was smiling at the nurse (before the shots that is) and the nurse didnt even have to say anything!

I can't believe how fast time is going by. january has come and gone in a blink of an eye. Here are some pictures about what has been going on the last few weeks!!

The outfit that Grandma gave her!! So dang cute!! Mommy Time!!! More Mommy time! Sweet little chubby face!! Tummy time! She is so good at holding up her head!! Two Months old!! Getting big!! More tummy time!!
Playing with her toy!! She actually held on to it and shook it around. It was so cute!!

Close up of her cute hand holding her toy Carsten's basketball game!! me,My mom and sisters!!My nephew Carsten!! i cant believe he is almost six!!

Well i have a few more pictures to post but i will do that later!!!

6 comments:

Carlye said...

She's getting so big! I love the pictures of you holding her. You look really good! Carsten looks so much like Coby.

Heidi Madsen said...

she sure is a cutie!!!

About Us said...

she is getting so big- she is so adorable!!! I can't believe how skinny you are already too- you look so great!! Keep the posts coming, I love keeping up with ya.

Jaci Twiss said...

Awww I love her little chubby cheeks!! Oh and I can't believe how big Carsten is!!!

The Olsons said...

she is betting so big! We are actually coming up this weekend! We should figure something out. Are you busy friday night?

Peacocks said...

Hey Michelle! It has been awhile, we all need to get together! Your family is so cute, and your daughter is darling!