Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blessing Day!!

On Sunday Jan. 11, we blessed little Niquie!! Erik did an amazing job!! I am so lucky to have such a spiritual man!! We enjoyed spending the day with most of our family and friends!! After the blessing we went to my moms house for a breakfast buffet. We made a breakfast quiche, bagels, muffins, fresh fruits, juice and milk!! It was delicious!! Thanks to all my family who helped me put all this together!! What a special day it was!!! Denique was wearing the dress I was blessed in almost 22 years ago. It was really special to Erik and I to have her wear it!! Here are some pictures of that day and some I had taken in her dress two weeks ago!! She is such a chunk now!! I love her cheeks!!












Thanks to Carlye for taking her blessing pictures and also her one month photos.


Here is her naked picture for one month!!

6 comments:

Cami said...

way cute pictures of her! she has already grown up so much! a month already? WOW!

Tarah Peacock said...

You have such a beautiful baby girl, I am so glad we got to make it to her blessing. Erik did such a great job!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures- I've been so upset that we couldn't be there. We love you guys-let's get together this week. Give Nique a kiss for me :)

The Olsons said...

She is so adorable! Dont tell me it has been a year since we have seen each other! I Cut off my hair last january! Crazy Crazy We really need to get together soon!

Heidi Madsen said...

way cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Michelle!! How the HECK are you? Congrats on the little one! She is a cutie & I love that you named her after your middle name right? So cute! How are you guys doing? What are you doing? How is life treating you? We should plan a time to get together! I know that Adam would LOVE to see Eric! Let us know when you're free! I'm sure it's little different now that you have a little one but let us know! Weekends are usually best for us! ;) Love you guys! Hope all is well!