Friday, January 9, 2009

This Is for Cami Buhler!!

Well A few days ago I had just got done feeding and burping Niquie. She was being just so dang cute and usual, and as usual I am always kissing her. So I leaned in to give her a kiss on her little lips and she spit up right in my mouth!!! (now unlike Cami I spit it out immediatly) but it was not that bad because it was just breast milk and so it just tasted kinda sweet. But there was no way I was going to swallow!! But when it happened I thought of Cami instantly!! Haha Yucky!

3 comments:

Court said...

michelle i love that you posted this for cami!! i can't wait till she reads it!! the wonderful things of motherhood:) your daughter is beautiful by the way!!

Cami said...

oh michelle..... i LOVE it! i don't even know why i did that... maybe it was because it was in the middle on sunday school and i probably would of just dropped the little one if i moved to quickly. LOL!

don't you just love being a mommy? she is so adorable!

Jessi Fogg said...

That is very funny. I have never had that happen before.