Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poor Little Ryker...

My Nephew Ryker has been at Primary Childrens Hospital since sunday afternoon with RSV. The poor little man is only four months old. Hopefully he can come home today only if he can keep his oxygen levels up on his own. He has been on oxygen since sunday night and the doctors still have to suction out his lungs because of stuff in them!! I will keep you updated on the little guy but if you could keep him in your prayers that would be great!


Little Ryker

On a higher note Denique slept through the whole night last night!! She usually wakes up twice and the last few nights it has only been once and then last night she didnt wake up at all!! She is such a good sleeper!! We will see if it lasts though!!



As I said in my last post that I would post some more pictures so here they are!!!






Denique and Ryker playing



Sleeping on daddy while he watches T.V.



Big (but little) Smiles

SO SO SO Sleepy!! I love that she sleeps with her mouth open!!

6 comments:

marcie said...

I love that she doesn't use a pacifier. You are SO lucky!!!

And I'm so sorry about Ryker. I hope the little man starts to do better, but at least he's at Primary Children's... that is a GREAT hospital.

jake.shalise said...

I'm sorry Ryker is still not doing well! We'll for sure keep him in our prayers. I love her little pink jacket in the photo of her and Ryker so cute!Can I just say that I LOVE DENIQUE! I want to see her again we should do dinner soon together let the dogs play and I can love baby!! =) PLEASE!!!!

Jessi Fogg said...

Poor Ryker and poor Ericka. I would hate having my baby in the hospital. Primary Childrens is a good hospital. Erick has two doctors there. But going there can make you depressed seeing all the really sick kids.
I love seeing babies sleeping. She is very cute.

Tarah Peacock said...

I'm sorry to hear about Ryker, we hope he gets better.

Cassidy Meine said...

I'm sorry for Ryker! On a lighter note, Denique is 95% Eric I swear. At least in pics!

Heidi Madsen said...

oh no, that is so sad. I hope he gets better. These pictures are so cute though. I am way happy for you that she is sleeping so well.