Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures.....

Here are some pictures of Denique in the first few days of life!! i am not posting many but here are some and I will put more on later!!
This is Denique On tuesday Dec. 2. She is already attached to my cell phone!! I dont know how this picture happened, Erik took it but it sure is cute!!

This is Denique within the first hour of life!! She was so alert and awake!! I just love her!!!


Daddy and His little baby girl!! I love the picture. I think I took this on Nov. 30th
I will put more photos up in a while. I have pictures of me seeing her for the first time and what not but havent put them on the computer yet!!



11 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

She is so adorable!

jake.shalise said...

She sure is beautiful! I can't wait to come over and see her! I hope you are doing well... I love that photo with Erik holding her... so precious!

Diane Dimond said...

Congratulations on your beautiful angel! i have been waiting for this blog announcement. I am so happy for you and Erik. Hope you are recovering well.

Jaci Twiss said...

Congrats you guys!! She's darling, I can't wait to see her! Right now I'm battling a cold but once I'm 100% I'm coming to see her! Hope you're all doing well :)

About Us said...

Michelle she is gorgeous! She is definitely a cute newborn you are very lucky!

Unknown said...

congrats! That is so exciting! She is so stinking beautiful!! I'm glad that you are both doing okay.

Jessi Fogg said...

She is very cute. She looks like a strom! I hope you are feeling ok.

Cami said...

what a cute cute baby! you and erik are going to be great parents. she is going to be a daddy's girl for sure. i'm glad that you guys are home and doing good! are you hurting from the c-section?

Cynthia B. said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

My goodness she is adorable! I am really upset I haven't seen her yet :( I came down with a really bad virus on Thursday and have been trying to get better since then. Today I'm feeling more myself but I'll wait until I've been better a few days til coming to see your little angel :) I'm glad everything went well- sure love you!

Heidi Madsen said...

I am so glad that she is here! I think she looks like her dad! what a cute baby girl!