Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Pictures

Hey Everyone!! The last week and a half has been great! Being a mom is the best experience and feeling. I have been blessed with a good baby as well. The second night home she only woke up once throughout the night!!! Then she caught a cold. I feel really bad cuz I know she got it from me. :( She has been really good though. She never cries I will have to post a video of her crying. Its nothing. haha. anyways she is such a cutie pie. I cant believe all the love that she can bring to our lives.
Erik took her pictures by the flowers that people brought us. This is my little Princess. She tends to go cross-eyed sometimes.Erik holding Cousin Ryker and Denique. Ryker is 7 weeks older than Denique.Denique getting ready to go home from the hospital.

In her outfit to go home. It was a preemie outfit. I can't believe she actually fit into it. In her carseat ready to go home.Our little family getting ready to leave the hospital.A cute picture of Daddy and Denique.Look at her little bunny slippers!! They are so cute. (thanks Shalise and Jake)

Her little personality is so fun to watch develop. She is really smiley, but mostly when she is almost asleep is when she smiles and makes funny faces.

6 comments:

marcie said...

I love how babies faces are so tiny that the pacifier takes up their entire faces... it makes my heart melt, and it really reminds me of how much I miss Ben being really little.


I'm glad it sounds like you're having a good time. Enjoy every second... and take lots of naps, haha! Also, I think that second pic of Denique and Eric is so precious :)

Olivia Jane Designs said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am feeling 100% better today but I'm making myself wait a few days until I visit so I don't risk getting the little angel sick :) Expect a call on Saturday :) Love you!

jake.shalise said...

She is just sooooooo beautiful! Yay for the bunny slippers! Jake and I want to come over and see her... plus Maylee misses Izzy

Jessi Fogg said...

So cute! The twins are turning one right after christmas and it is making me sad that they won't be babies anymore. I am getting baby hungry again and those pictures didn't help. We should plan a day to get together so I can see Denique and Ryker.

About Us said...

I LOVE The bunny slippers! She is absolutely gorgeous Michelle! I wanna hold her! Congratulations again! :)

Heidi Madsen said...

How FUN! I am glad you are home and that things are going well!