Saturday, August 16, 2008

Something Bad...






No Worries everyone! Everything is alright!! Between my family and Erik's family we are going to be teaching a bad habit to my baby!! DUN DUN DUN.... A SHOE FETISH! She will come into this world being addicted to shoes!!! My sister Tryna has bought 3 different pairs, while my mom has given me some booties (but has 2 pairs of shoes that she is going to give me for my shower) my mother in law gave me a pair of shoes and booties I think. My aunt has given me some really cute socks for her (plus shirts and onsies) She still has three more months in the womb and she already has more shoes than I do!! (maybe not, but it sure does seem like it.) She is going to be one spoiled chicka! I love to shop for her too!! I will need to take some pics of the clothes that people or I have gotten her. Thanks to everyone that has given me things for little Niquie, she has so many people to meet and love!! She is kicking me at the moment which means that she loves you all already! enjoy the pics!!

4 comments:

marcie said...

Holy Jealous... for two reasons!

1. I love those ballet flats!
2. Girls have so much cuter clothes than boys... I can't find anything equally that awesome for Benjamin

She is going to be one rocked out little girl :)

Tarah Peacock said...

Oh my goodness both of our babies are going to love shoes! But I must agree, girls have so much cuter things and shoes are one of them. How fun!

Jaci Twiss said...

Ahh SO cute!! Okay so she's already a girl after my own heart...I love baby shoes, you need a pair of converse for her though ;)

Jessi Fogg said...

That is alot of shoes. My boys don't have any yet and they are 8 months old! I have to by two at a time though and that can get expensive fast. Plus they don't have as cute shoes for boys. You need to put some pictures of your belly on your blog.