Friday, August 15, 2008

99 Days...

Well less than 100 days to go til little Denique gets here!! It seems like a long ways away a little over three months but when I think less than a hundred days it makes me feel like I need to kick it in high gear!! I dont even have her crib yet!! No worries though, I think maybe tomorrow Erik and I will head over to Burlington Coat Factory or Babies-r-Us and try to figure out which crib we want for Little Deni. Also I need to get started on decorating her room. I am hand making alot of them and should probably get started on doing it because I am such a slacker!!! I will take some pictures and you guys can give me advice or cute ideas!! We have decided not to paint her room (I know we are horrible parents but she wont know that her room isnt painted until she is older and then when she says something then we will paint it!) Anyways I cant believe how fast time has gone!! I cant believe I will see my little princess in 3 months!!

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

I cant wait to meet your little princess. Jake and I really want to get together we want to see your new place! Can we please??

Cassidy Meine said...

YES! These three months BLOW by... they are incredibly comfortable and you feel great the whole time.

You are such a cute preggie. I can't wait to meet your little princess either!