Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Deciding to blog....

I am going to try to start blogging again. I read the cutest, funniest blogs all the time, and I am jealous of these people. I want something to look at and remember all the little things that I might forget. its been a year since a last blogged and I think of all the things that went unmentioned. So here is to blogging. Here is to my new goal of blogging, and trying to to keep a better journal of my life.

p.s if any of you can help me make this blog cute it would be appreciated.

Lots of Love

3 comments:

Cami said...

finally michelle.
i'm so glad you're back.
i've missed you.

and seeing cute little denique growing up. :)

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Yay!! We love to read about what is going on with you guys! Looking forward to hearing about your cheer kids this year too!!

Diane Dimond said...

I am welcoming you back with open arms!