Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time!!

Christmas was so great this year at our house!! Niquie has loved playing with all her new toys. She is such a goof. It is crazy how much more fun Christmas is when you have a baby!!!




Christmas Jammies!!!

Loves her New BIG Puppy Santa Brought her!!

Santa Left so many fun toys for Denique. She must have been really good this year!!


Riding in her new sled that Grandma gave her!! She loved it.
3....2....1 BLASTOFF!!! She couldnt stop smiling.

P.S. I saw Santa this year, I have got to admit he is handsome!!! ;)

3 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Hazel got a kitchen from Santa too. After she asked Santa for it she was so worried he wouldn't be able to fit it in his sleigh. Looks like he was able to fit two in there.

Trevor and Natalie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Look at those big blue eyes!

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

My favorite part... I saw Santa this year and he is so handsome! Ha Ha Ha! Your are so funny! I agree, I saw him here in AZ too and he is pretty cute! wink! I love seeing the pictures Denique getting so big! She has the most beautiful eyes!