Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday Post

I am a month late but here is Denique's FIRST Birthday post!! We had lots of fun on her Birthday with both sides of the family there. She was spoiled rotten with Presents!!! She is one lucky lady.
These Photos are few from my friend Carlye. She captured so many moments that I would have missed by hosting the party. So thanks again for doing the party Car!! I love them.

Beautiful Centerpiece my mom made for Niquie!!My Mother in Law is so great. She made this cake for Denique!! and it was Delicious!!
Drama Queen Singing Happy Birthday To You!!Bring on the Cake!!




Getting Cleaned off!!
I cant believe that she is already one!! (technically 13 months now) I love her so much and Thank our Heavenly Father for her. She has blessed my life and made me a better person!!




4 comments:

thepascuas said...

happy birthday princess!

Tarah Peacock said...

How cute! Love the cake, it looks awesome.

jake.shalise said...

She did awesome! I love all the pictures. So cute! And the cake is just amazing!

Katie& Family said...

I cant believe she is one already! That is the cutest cake. It was great seeing you guys, even if it was just for a minute. Love you guys!