Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hiccups!!

Yesterday I had the day off from work and instead of cleaning my dirty house or doing laundry or putting the baby's room together I laid down on my bed and just let my little girl kick and move and I just sat there and enjoyed it. She had the hiccups yesterday and I think she has had them before but yesterdays was really strong and I knew for sure that is what it was. After the hiccups I saton my bed for about an hour!! She was being so funny!! There is a knee or an elbow up by my ribs and she was poking it out so I would just lightly tickle over it and she would pull it away!! Then like 3-5 minutes later she would poke it out again I would do the same thing by tickling it and she would move it away!! I found it hilarious. She did that for about 15-20 minutes. She is moving like crazy now!! I love it but it is starting to get uncomfortable at times. I try not to complain though because I think how uncomfortable she has to be in there!!

5 comments:

jake.shalise said...

So cute! That will be so fun to look forward to! Are you having a baby shower? I still have your Cinderella thing also I swear I'll give it to you!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

It was so fun to see you today- even though it was for such a short "quiet" time LOL. It's amazing seeing you pregnant... I just keep picturing you in 6th grade and it's NUTS! We are growing up way too fast. Cut it out :P I love that Denique has the hiccups, so cute :) Let's start doing more on the weekends - I miss our Cat Stevens and corn nut nights more than you know :D

About Us said...

oh michelle that is so awesome! I can't even start to imagine how awesome it would feel to feel her moving inside of you! That's so cool :)

Cassidy Meine said...

I miss those hiccups and kicks! That is so exciting! 73 more days to go! (according to your tracker...)

Diane Dimond said...

Michelle! I found you! this is Diane Starkie, now Diane Dimond. We will have to be blog friends. This way I can see all the pictures of your little family :)