Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby news and More....

It's been about two weeks since I have posted anything. So here is a little catch up on what has been happening at the Brown residence!


Our Fence is finished!! Erik put alot of long hours into it and it is finally complete!!








In the picture above we are just putting in the post!! So this was the very beginning of our adventure. P.S. if you look at the picture there is a spot of light right over Erik, like a ghost or something, FREAKY!!







I dont have a picture of the completed fence cuz I didn't much care to take one. Sorry. maybe some other time.







In other news, a little more exciting. At least it was for me. Denique's crib is up!! My mom bought the crib last Tuesday and I was so excited I put it together, then wednesday my mom took me to get the Crib mattress!! When I got home I put it in the crib, washed the bedding, waited impatiently for it to dry and then I put the whole thing together!! I am so excited for her to get here!!!




It turned out really cute!! I even put a few stuffed animals in there for her!! The bunny was the first stuffed animal I ever had. It will be her first as well.



Just want to thank my Mom and Dad for the crib as well as the mattress. You guys are awesome!! We love you!!





So you think the shoe fetish was bad!!! Wait til you see all the clothes this girl has!! She already has beaten Erik and I think that she is close to beating me at who has the most clothes!! My mom and mother in law have been going crazy with buying her things. As well as other family members and Friends!! I havent even had my baby showers yet! Definately spoiled!!



It is awesome to see all the love this baby has waiting for her!! Don't worry I have a good variety as well. I already have some clothes that will fit her when she is 3!! I know crazy!! She has FIVE yes that is right FIVE swimming suits for when she is 18 months old. Spoiled Spoiled Child. I cant wait to try all her clothes on her!! Thanks again to everyone!!

I went to the Doctors today for a checkup. Everything looks great!! I am excited that she is healthy so far!! We talked to the doctor about when the baby is coming and stuff like that today. I am quite nervous. My doctor will be out of town, only for 4 days, but he doesn't come back til my due date. I really dont want a different doctor that I dont know let alone trust to deliver my baby. That made me even more nervous but then he said if the baby is in the right position and I am dialated enough that he could take her before he goes. That was exciting news because that means she would be here a week earlier than planned!! And I will be ready for her!! I will keep you all updated on that!!

Sorry for such a long post!!

6 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

I love her bedding! It looks so good with the cherry wood crib! I love all of her clothes, that's how Sawyer's closet looked before he was born-it just gets worse once they get her, then you can actually picture them wearing the outfit. My doctor was out of town when I went into labor, it wasn't bad having someone else deliver. By that time you just want them out! LOL. That would be awesome if she came early, works for me :)

Derek and Mckenzie said...

That’s sooo fun to start getting everything ready....... I cant believe how much clothes she has already I know that our baby (when we have one) will be the same way I think it might already have more clothes then Derek the way my mom and I our buying neutral clothes when they are on sell... but that’s so fun to see her bedding and all the clothes. The house looks good and way exciting to see what you guys have been up to the last few months. when we get into our house we need to get everyone together so leave a Saturday in October open I am thinking dinner party or game night at the moneys.... let me know what you guys think

Love you guys

The Moneys

Marley said...

Such a cute crib and bedding!! Congrats girly!! She will be such a cute baby!! :)

About Us said...

Yes a spoiled little princess!!! I am so excited for you Michelle, Little Denique is very blessed to have a mom like you, you're going to do great!!

Jessi Fogg said...

Hey don't worry about your doctor delivering your baby. All he really does is show up to catch. And when you are in labor you really won't care who is there.
My doctor was not on call when Hazel was born and your doctor delivered her. Now I have to find a new doctor and I am planning on going to yours because he was so great with Hazel's birth (and you guys have said good things about him too).

Anonymous said...

oh YAY! i found you. i'm so excited for your baby- that is so fun. i totally want to come see her! when are you due again? i probably ask a lot but i don't remember anything. we just got oaklee's ears pierced and i'm LOVING them! she was a trooper too, and they haven't bothered her since. i strongly recommend doing it when their little, a little tylenol and they are good as new! lol. I LOVE YOUR BEDDING AND YOUR CRIB! and the closet, that is sooooo funny. oaklee's was just like that! the only problem was she grew so quick. she is just over two months, and is wearing 3-6 month clothing! lol.