Monday, March 22, 2010

Just an F.Y.I

My computer has been acting weird so I have been using our other one. Unfortunately there are no pictures on this computer and so I kept putting of the blog. I am going to try to get on my computer in the next few days and hopefully it doesn't freeze on me.

Anyways we are enjoying the new spring weather. Denique always wants to be outside. She is really into her baby dolls right now. She Keeps me entertained.

Erik and I are busy with the business. We are hoping to close on our loan at the end of this week and start painting and getting the new building ready.

Hopefully a better post and some pics will be up in the next few days.

1 comment:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

Can't wait to hear all about your new building!!! Looking forward to the pictures! Congrats you guys, you deserve it!!