Thursday, November 19, 2009

My husband is Famous!!!

So this past monday, the company Erik works for hosted a free shred day with Bill Gephardt from channel 2 news. The did this also in the spring and it turned out great so Bill Gephardt thought it would be great to do it again. They had a great turn out (even in cold weather) and American Shredding got some good exposure from it. Erik was so nervous that he would have to talk on camera again (he doesnt like to talk in front of crowds non the less the news) but he did great. He was on commercials starting last Friday and every day from then to monday. (if I dont say so myself he looks good on Camera!! ) He did so great, I just hope he knows how proud of him I am. He impresses me everyday. I am lucky to have such a good husband that provides for our family. Denique cant get enough of him. We love you Erik!!

1 comment:

jake.shalise said...

That's totally AWESOME! I want to see this cool commercial. How fun! Can't wait for tonight 5 more hours NEW MOOOOOON! :)