Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies...



Denique is one lucky girl! She is going to have so many friends growing up!!
It seems just about all my friends are pregnant!! Which is super fun!! Here how it goes.
Tarah (woosley) Peacock has Sawyer Peacock, Cami (Russel) Buhler has little Oaklee
Ericka (Strom) Jamison has Ryker Heidi (Farnsworth) Madsen has Sadie, I have little Niquie

Sabrina Horsley Has Gabriella, Carlye (Bradshaw) Morgan is to have Baby Jax tomorrow
Cassidy (Weiler) Miene to have baby boy in April, Alesha (Wood) Allred to have baby girl Gracie in May, Deidre Strom to have baby boy in July, Carly (Gotberg) Brown to have baby Girl London in July, Monika (Briggs) Smithson to have undetermined baby in Oct. and Sarah (Bateman) Olson to have undetermined baby in oct. as well!!




If I forgot anyone I am terribly sorry, But as you can see it is very hard to keep all of these in my head!! It seems like every week I tell Erik "guess who is pregnant?" it is fun to watch all my friends start their families. Jake and Shalise you are next!! Haha!!




Anyways I hope everyone had a great St. Patricks day!! Here is Denique in her green outfit!! I made the bow she is wearing. I am proud of it. It was the first bow I made so it turned out pretty decent.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogg said...

Coby and Deidre are having another boy. Thats funny. Don't they have all boys?

Cami said...

oh my goodness, that is so cool! i love all the babies. and wow, michelle i'm impressed with the bow you should teach me. i have never tried but i'm sure if i did it wouldn't look great. she is such a cute baby, its crazy to me how big she is getting! :)

jake.shalise said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ahhaha ... I LOVE IT! Now we just need Jake to agree it's time! ha ha! We should be next! I LOVE Denique's bow you did awesome I think it's perfect way to go!! I love her outfit lucky girl! ;)

Cassidy Meine said...

Yay for babies! I LOVE her St. Pats get up!!!!

Katie& Family said...

I cant believe how much she looks like you. What a cutie! How are things going? Just so you know we are pushing the wedding back to june...thought I'd keep ya posted:)