Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's a girl!!!




On Tuesday June 24, Erik and I found out that we have a healthy baby GIRL on the way!! We are so excited. I had already bought some girl clothes so I was hoping it was a girl. My mom was so excited she cried. She was waiting for another little granddaughter and she got one. Her are her ultrasound pictures. She is sucking her thumb in one of the pictures. That is my favorite one along with her profile. The other ones are of her leg and foot. One where she is getting ready to suck her thumb and one that has an arm leg and part of her head in it. Hope you enjoy!!

7 comments:

marcie said...

How exciting! I'm glad that you have a little girl on the way... and a way cute changing table, too :)

jake.shalise said...

Michi Bum! Its Shalise! I dont know how to add people on here.....Lets be friends ha ha I miss you on myspace I got rid of mine! How do I add you

Carlye said...

I didn't notice the thumb sucking before! That's so cute!

Olivia Jane Designs said...

WOOHOO!!! Michi is having a baby girl!! I can't wait to meet her :)

Jaci Twiss said...

I love her sucking her thumb, sooo cute! And I had no idea you had a blog I just barely found you today, but I'm glad I did!

About Us said...

I am glad you found me! She is precious!

Marley said...

congrats michelle!! thats so exciting! What are you going to name her?!