Thursday, May 29, 2008

A-Z

A-Attached or Single: Attached to my wonderful husband Erik!
B-Best Friend: Erik and family
C-Pie or Cake: White Cake!!
D-Day of Choice: Saturdays! Erik and I spend most the day together!!
E-Essential Items: Cell phone
F-Favorite Color: BLue
G-Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Sour worms
H-Hometown: WJ
I-Indulgence: Oreos
J-January or July: July, Not a fan of cold weather
K-Kids: Number 1 on the way!!
L-Life is incomplete without: Erik, family, friends, church and laughing
M-Marriage Date: August 4th 2006
N-Number of Siblings: One brother and Two sisters.
O-Oranges or apples: I think I like apples better
P-Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS and I hate fish in the lake.
Q-Quotes: LIve like no one else so you can live like no one else. (Dave Ramsey)
R-Reasons to smile: Erik, my baby in my tummy, family and friends
S-Season: Summer, i love swimming.
T-Tag Friends: ?
U-Unknown fact about me: ???
V-Very Favorite Store: Target at the moment
W-Worst Habit: swearing
X-X-Ray, Ultrasound or mammogram: Ultrasound, less then 4 weeks now until my first one!!
Y-Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Pisces

2 comments:

marcie said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys. Pregnancy (in general, minus a couple crappy parts) was so much fun for me; I hope you really enjoy yours, and the little miracle growing inside of you. And, seriously, enjoy this time with Erik... I know it's cliche, but it'll never be the same!

Deidre said...

ahh Michelle, where are your recents posts? You are a little behind!! glad I found your blog!